Carson’s Crusaders Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in late 2011. Since that time we have been committed to developing programs and services to help children diagnosed with solid tumor cancers and their families. To date, we have fulfilled more than 1,200 requests for transportation assistance and spent over $75,000 on our Sibling Superstar programs.
In order to continually provide the support and services that these families deserve, it takes the support of individuals with a serving heart and a want and desire to make a difference. We depend on many people including our Board of Directors, our Executive & Associate Directors, key volunteers, and people within the community who help us carry out our mission. We are always looking for more individuals to “Join the Crusade.”
Here are some ways YOU can help:
VOLUNTEER – join our team
MarketingSocial Media Graphic Design Public Relations Communications Paint the Town Gold
Volunteer CoordinationInformation Technology Programs & Services Administrative Board Member
DONATE – Any amount, small or large, makes a difference. Here are examples of how your dollars may be allocated:
- $1,500 will send two families to our next Superstars Sibling event at Great Wolf Lodge.
- $800 will provide one year of gas cards for a family that travels more than 200 miles for treatment at the hospital.
- $400 will provide one year of gas cards for a family that travels less than 200 miles for treatment at the hospital.
- $150 will send one sibling to our next Superstars Sibling event at Great Wolf Lodge
- $75 will provide hospital parking passes for 3 families.
SHARE THE MESSAGE – Help us grow our donor and volunteer database by sharing our mission.