There are many ways to share information about Carson’s Crusaders Foundation. Here are a few suggestions:
- Follow us and share us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. (link to each)
- Visit our website and encourage others to do the same.
- Recruit your schools, social groups, girl/boy scout troops, sports teams, and others to hold fundraisers and to support our events.
- Support Childhood Cancer Awareness by sharing the information. (link to PTTG awareness poster)
- Encourage others to support our cause.
- Recruit friends/family to help with events.
- Share about our mission with those around you.
- Wear a yellow ribbon and share information about Carson’s Crusaders Foundation when asked.
Thank you for your interest in Carson’s Crusaders Foundation and we look forward to your support and involvement in supporting our mission to assist children and families affected by pediatric solid tumor cancer.