There are many creative ways to financially support a charitable organization such as Carson’s Crusaders Foundation. Here we share some of the possibilities.
If you would like to implement one or more of the opportunities identified here or have other ways of giving you would like to explore with us, please contact us and we will be happy to get in touch with you and discuss your wishes.
- Workplace giving/matching – many workplaces match your charitable donations.
- Estate and planned giving – typically through wills, annuities, or other investment vehicles – one-time gifts or perpetual funds.
- Gifting of Stocks and securities – often this can result in a win-win for the organization and the giver by maximizing the contribution while minimizing the tax implications of capital gains
- Fundraising or hosting an event – a great way to get others involved in our cause while everyone having some fun in the process.
- Monthly gift pledge – helps Carson’s Crusaders plan on a regular income. Your gift of $25 per month could send 2 siblings to next the Sibling Superstar event at Great Wolf Lodge or fund 30 trips to the hospital to receive lifesaving treatments!
- Gifts-in-kind – a wide variety of options here from donating items for auctions to needed office furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Other – should you have another idea not mentioned please contact us and we would be happy to discuss it with you.